Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy (I'm late as usual) MLK Day!!

Oops, I guess I'm a little late to be wishing everyone a happy Martin Luther King Day. =P I have a tendency to be late at everything. Who else has this problem?? Probably no one else, I'm guessing. Oh well. We had a fabulous 4 day weekend, and a not-so-fabulous 4 day weekday for school. It appears that all my history teacher can think about is pop quizzes and homework. Wait--isn't he the one who taught us the golden rule: Treat others the way you'd like to be treated? Yeah, I'm so sure that he'd want pop quizzes and loads of f-ing homework each night. That was sarcasm, by the way.

I went shopping (again) last week because we had Friday off (School Improvement Day or something...frankly, I didn't see any improvements when I came back on Tuesday). :] I have a slight (haha, yeah, right...more like MAJOR) addiction to shopping, it appears. I bought a pair of gorgeous red pants at Plato's Closet (and sold some old jeans there), this way too cute dress from Aeropostale (in Meridian Green-imagine that!), and a bubble tee with a scoop neck from American Eagle (in New Grey).

Aah, my cell phone is vibrating!! What kind of cell phones do you guys have? I wish I had something cool like a Sidekick or an enV or a Helio. Or even the iPhone or that new LG Voyager (dammit, I want that so bad!!). But I'm stuck with this crappy Nokia flip phone (okay, I admit, it's not crappy, it's pretty thin, and the connection, signal, and battery are great) that's black and no one's ever heard of it. I guess it's not that bad, but still...if you have something ultra cool (I guess the RAZR could fit my 'cool' description), talk to me. We can switch phones. :]

Ooo, I got a text message!! From...my...mom. How exciting.

I better respond.
Lata. <3

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute blog! Shopping is definitely an addiction. Right now I've been on the Forever 21 website and just adding a load of stuff I plan on buying in the near future. I need to stop. Red pants? Lucky!

Sydney said...

i have always wondered what Plato's Closet is like .... now i Know Someone who has gone there! Well, I kind of know someone who has gone there... anyway! my sister got the iPhone for Christmas and it is so annoying! she even said that she was annoyed with her iPhone today! because apparently, it kept "freezing" Oy! sometimes she can be such a drama queen.

Very long comment, I know but i just love ur blog! keep writing!

Karine said...

huahauhau..
I like the way you write!

^^
It's funny..And we have GG,the musical taste..All in common!

Hope you visit me!

;)

Sammie said...

hey i'd love to trade links.
mine is http://peacelovestyle.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Haha, I like your blog. Very cute.

Omg, I have no cell phone at all! I've been bugging my parents one forever. Like, I don't even care if I get a junky one that is 5 million years old, because I just want one..

Want to trade links ?
www.marissalynn93.blogpost.com