Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Handbag of my Eye

When I saw this bag at Nordstrom, I fell in love!! Too bad it's way out of my budget. :( Oh well. Do you know how cute it would look with the gold sequined dress I bought at Bebe for like, $20 (it was on sale)? Too cute. And throw on a pair of black kitten heels and you've got yourself a definite red carpet 10.

I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else? Or do they think this is totally UGLY? Tell me what you think. It looks a little old lady-ish if you look at it for a while, but if you keep staring at it, you suddenly realize how ah-mazingly ah-dorable this would look with a sequined gold dress that has a black bow in the back. And some kitten heels from Manolo Blahnik, of course.

I can't stop thinking about this!! It's like, a disease. MUST STOP THINKING ABOUT TOO CUTE HANDBAG.

I'm going to indulge in an illegal shopping crime and start hunting for a knock off. I know, I know, I'm stooping way too low. But I have to have it!! And I'm sure its faux twin is sitting somewhere on a hanger on Canal Street. I just have to find out where...

Lata. <3

7 comments:

Mari said...

very cute.

purses always seem like an annoyance to me. because im really forgetful, and i'd always have to remember to carry it around with me. haha.

but that's a cute purse :]

PrincessPolly said...

I cant decide if I like it or not, the jury's still out!

Adele said...

lol i cant work out either if i like it... i usually go for more cream bags or black i dont own a white bag but your right it would look real cute with a gold sequin dress... I have to say i have 2 replica bags lol! A miu miu one and a balenciaga one because there just ridiculous prices lol! :) haha

♥Layla♥ said...

that bag is adorable!

Wendy said...

I like it! See if it goes on sale because Nordstrom's usually reduce there items after a couple of weeks.

alexgirl said...

okay, you have to go to my blog and look at the last post (called my bag). I HAVE that bag!!!! Mine has silver buckles not gold, which I think makes it a lot less old ladyish. My sis bought it for me at a sample sale, so it wasn't *as* pricy.

Clair said...

Ohmygod, I just realized that you have that bag!! AAAAH!!! Dang it. I want it. :P